Tuesday 7 September 2021

Stadium Train Station

My mates and I were going for a walk. We arranged to meet at the Stadium train station. I went a bit early to have a look around the place and to take some photos.

Here are some shots of the station and the immediate area.

This is the entrance to the station.

Exciting the station. I think the pictures on the glass are a nice touch. It also assures you that you are at the right station.
A congregation area. You can rest and relax here, or wait for your friends.
The immediate surrounding.
I don't know what is colourful building is. I wanted to have a look, but I was running late.
I will post about my walk tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: