Sunday 26 September 2021

Cumuliform Clouds

Just a series of pictures of clouds on a lazy Sunday morning for the cloud lovers. Where I am, in the midst of high rise apartments in the tropics, I don't get to see spectacular clouds. Still, the ever changing clouds and cloud patterns are interesting enough - especially when you have some knowledge of them and are able to pick out what clouds they are.

The following were taken a couple of days ago, on a beautiful day. I believe these are what are called cumuliform clouds, or cumulus humilis. They are seen on fair weather days.

Is someone sending smoke signals?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: