Thursday 9 September 2021

Stadium Surrounding

“The Singapore Sports Hub, which cost S$1.33 billion to build, commenced operations on 30 June 2014. The 35-hectare site houses the new 55,000-seat National Stadium, a 6,000-capacity indoor aquatics centre, the Singapore Indoor Stadium, a sports museum, retail spaces and a library, among other facilities.” - Singapore Infopedia

I have been to the Singapore Sports Hub twice. However, I have never been in the Stadium, or any of the facilities. Somehow there was no inclination to do so. I am not very sports inclined. Anyway, on both occasions, there weren’t any events on.

The first time I went there, it was on a friend’s suggestion to go and have a look at the place since we have never been there. We had a walk around the stadium and the immediate area, which was very nice. After that we had a wander in the complex and then had something to eat in one of the eateries. We were there for a half a day and it was very nice.

Last weekend, I went to the stadium again because some friends and I were starting our walk along the promenade from the stadium. I went a bit early and snapped some pictures.

As with waterfront apartments anywhere in the world, these apartments cost a fortune.
A nice outdoor place for a drink or a meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: