Saturday 4 September 2021

Rain Clouds

The weather everywhere has been a bit unpredictable recently. So much rain, so much water everywhere.

This is usually quite a dry month for Singapore. But recently, there has been quite a bit of rain. It rained heavier and lasted longer too, resulting in flash flooding. In one instance, the water level came up to a car's window. Many cars were stalled in the middle of the road - something that is quite unseen.

Luckily, I do not have to leave the house if I don't want to, so I was not affected or inconvenienced by the recent floods.

Here are some pictures of intermittent rain clouds. These are not the most serious of rain clouds because I was already safely in the house when the serious ones came around.

In most recent days, the sky is grey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: