Wednesday 29 September 2021

Caught In The Rain

It looked like a nice day for a walk. So, as is my wont, I set out for my daily walk at the usual time. I wanted to take some pictures for my Wednesday walk as well.

After leaving the house, when I could see further, I noticed dark clouds in the distance. I weighed my chances of finishing the walk before it rained. I was confident that it wouldn't rain so soon.

But the dark clouds soon chased after me, and there was a distant rumble of thunder. I quickened my stride, still confident that I could make it.

Unfortunately, fifteen minutes into my walk, it began raining and I had to do a U-turn and run for cover. What a bummer.

Luckily, there was this flyover, where I saw there were already people taking shelter.

I had my camera with me, so I took a few shots of the area for my Wednesday walk. Probably, not the most interesting shots, but it was all good intentions until the rain went and spoiled it all for me.

Anyway, here are some of the shots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: