Saturday 20 April 2024

Cloud Spotting

The Earth is constantly recycling water through a process called the water cycle. Water evaporates and becomes water vapour. The water vapour rises to the sky and joins up to form clouds. When the clouds are too heavy, it will release the water (rain), and there will be another water cycle process.

While all this is going on, we are treated to beautiful cloud formations. Together with the play of sunlight, and the wind, some of these formations are quite spectacular. There are enough interests in these formations that people form cloud spotting communities to share photos and information on these natural phenomena.

I don’t belong to a cloud spotting community. However, I do enjoy watching cloud formations. Here are some clouds I spotted.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: