Monday 1 April 2024

Unique Medicine - Laughter

Laughter helps you to enjoy life even when you do not have everything you want. Laughter might not solve your problems, but it will help to take the edge off your difficult moments. Life is more bearable when you laugh. So, laugh whenever you can. And it doesn’t matter if you revel in the coarsest puns or the raunchiest jokes. As long as we keep your sense of humour, you keep the doom and gloom at bay.

Enjoy today’s selection of humour. They are funny, but at the same time, there is some truth in them. May your week ahead be filled with laughter.

This morning my son said his ear hurt, and I said. “On the inside or outside”. So, he walks out the front door, comes back in and says both. Moments like this got me wondering if I am saving too much for his college. - Unknown

I just found out the neghbourhood had a meeting about the crazy person on the block. It’s weird that they didn’t invite me. - Unknown

A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done. - Fred Allen

If you ever see me getting beaten by the police, put down the video camera and come help me. - Bobcat Goldthwait

Some people are like wheelbarrows; useful only when pushed, and very easily upset. - Vance Havner

Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping. - Bo Derek

If you want breakfast in bed, you have to consider sleeping in the kitchen. - Unknown

I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal. - Groucho Marx

It can’t be a good sign when your fortune cookie starts out with “Are you sitting down?” - Tom Wilson

Saying what we think gives a wider range of conversation than saying what we know. - Cullen Hightower

Whether a man winds up with a nest egg or a goose egg depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries. - Unknown

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world. - C.S. Lewis

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: