Thursday 25 April 2024

Walking

Walking has many advantages over other exercises. It is free, requires no special equipment or training, and is a safe, low impact workout with a low risk of injuries and accidents. You can walk at any time of the day, at a pace you are comfortable with. You can walk alone or with company.

Here are some photos from my walk.

I have a nice walk route along a canal.

Sometimes, I walk on the other side of the canal, which is more of a cyclist track, to get a different view of the walk route from that side.
When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: