Saturday 16 May 2020

Humorous Quips

Life can be stressful. Especially during these difficult times. We constantly have to deal with our problems, frustrations, irritations and our fears of what tomorrow might bring, what the future holds for us. That is why we have to, once in a while put aside our worries, and have a laugh – at ourselves, at our troubles, and at Life. Laugh and be happy, come what may!

Below are some humorous quips / witty comments. They are funny but at the same time, there is a lot of truth in them in some of these quips.

I hope they bring on a chuckle, or put a smile on your face.

My body is a temple. Ancient, crumbling, and filled with unspeakable horror. - Unknown

If you boil a funny bone, it becomes a laughing stock. - Unknown

Sometimes, the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilized by bullshit. - Unknown

I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere. - Unknown

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. - Jack Benny

Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages. - Terry Pratchett

I’m open to suggestions, just not to taking them. - Unknown

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. - Leo J. Burke

Abandon the search for truth, settle for a good fantasy. - Unknown

I never worry about being driven to drink; I just worry about being driven home. - W. C. Fields

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. - Steven Wright

Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Blogger ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: