Wednesday 13 May 2020

A Cloudy Day

I have two doctors, my left leg and my right. - G. M. Trevelyan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was a cloudy day. As I got ready to go for my walk, I noticed that the sky was getting darker and darker. For a moment, I thought maybe I should give the walk a miss. But it has been a routine of mine for so many years, it is not easy to say, I will not go for my walk today. It has become such a habit, that when it is time for the walk, I will automatically put on my shoes and go for a walk. In the end, I decided I will take a chance with the weather.

Here are some pictures of what the weather was like on that particular day.

The day was hot and humid, like most days in the tropics are. One moment the sun was blazing, and in a couple of minutes, dark clouds tried to block it off.

I love watching the low thick clouds rushing about in formations. When I was a kid, I would try to see what animals they resembled.

This was the turning point in my walk, where I head back for home. The very dark cloud in the lower right of the picture is where I am heading for home. Will I be able to make it before the sky open up on me? Actually, I am not worried about getting rain on. It has happened enough times. It is actually quite pleasant. During my jogging days, I will just continue to jog in the rain. Anyway, I quickened my steps and was able to make it home before it rained.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Blogger ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: