Wednesday 20 May 2020

Afternoon Walk

It was another warm, humid afternoon. It also looked as if it was going to rain, when I set out on my daily walk. I was chancing it, ready to turn around if it look like it would rain. Quite often, these dark clouds will just pass on by if there is a strong breeze. Recently, there had been quite a few of these days.

According to the weatherman, this is likely to continue until the end of the month.

I love these thick, low clouds. They looked so heavy, and ready to unload their weight. They are a nice change from the normal everyday scene - as long as they don't open up while I was still walking.

I saw this zen master quietly observing the world go by.

There was also this pigeon. It didn't look well. I wonder what is ailing him.

Here's a locust. The left hind leg was missing.

Here is a creeper plant I know not the name of, in full bloom.

It wrapped itself around a sea-hibiscus bush.

It didn’t rain during my walk but there was a heavy passing shower in the early evening.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Blogger ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: