Saturday 24 April 2021

Weekend Humour

It's the weekend. The time to kick back, relax and enjoy yourselves - after a week of hard work, or no work.

Here's a selection of humorous quips and quirks to start you off.

I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life; if I die next Tuesday. - Unknown

To be successful in life, there are many hurdles you have to overcome. For me, the biggest hurdle to success has always been failure. - Christopher Titus

When it comes to staying young, a mind-lift beats a face-lift any day. - Marty Bucella

One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that's why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar

It’s the perfect marriage. There’s nothing to fight about if you never talk about anything. - Dr Eric Foreman

I guess if everybody went crazy together nobody would notice. - Cormac McCarthy

Nothing is as obnoxious as other people's luck. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

He who knows how to loaf is wiser than three sages. - Abraham Miller

Whoever said “You can’t buy love”, probably never went into a pet shop! - Tom Wilson

So far, this is the oldest I've been. - George Carlin

The height of embarrassment is when two sets of eyes meet through a keyhole. - Unknown

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. - Unknown

Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson

When the wine goes in, strange things come out. - Johann Christopher Friedrich von Schiller

My husband and I married for better or worse!! He couldn’t have done better and I couldn’t have done worse! - Rhonda

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Have a great weekend! ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: