Sunday 27 February 2022

Art Exhibitions

I went to an art exhibition recently. Actually, it was a few small exhibitions held together in an arcade. I like art which I can understand or relate to. Unfortunately, most of the exhibitions the other day left me scratching my head. I guess there are many art forms and since I am not an artist, I am therefore not able to appreciate them.

There was an NFT exhibition, complete with instructions on how to set up your own metamask wallet. Here are some of the NFTs that were on exhibit.

These were from another exhibition hall. Abstract art?
These were more relatable.
Sculptures
And then, there was this ‘Brand Love’ exhibition, which was for ‘Adults only’. What propelled the artist to do such an exhibition, I guess only the artist himself will know. I am not posting the exhibits here, because some might find it distasteful. But basically, the exhibits were adult toys tied, some literally to branded sports products like basket balls and such. The purpose of the exhibition totally escaped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: