Monday 21 February 2022

Benches

"The most reliable friend you have is your shadow." - Matshona Dhliwayo

There are benches all over the gardens for tired visitors to take a rest while touring the gardens. This might not look the most comfortable of benches, but I guess they will serve their purpose.

I prefer the ones with backs. The stickers you see on the benches are to remind you to keep a distance between each other in this difficult time of the pandemic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: