Saturday 5 February 2022

Flowers From the Flower Dome

"Do not hurry. You are only here for a short visit. So be sure to stop and smell the flowers." - Walter Hagen

Celosia Argentea aka Cockscomb

According to the sign -

Commonly known as the plumed cockscomb or feather cockscomb, Celosia argentea is known for its very bright colours. This ornamental plant has edible flowers and leaves, which are consumed in some parts of Africa and Southeast Asia.

Fuchsia is a genus of flowering plants that consists mostly of shrubs or small trees. - Wikipedia
I do not know the names of the rest of the flowers. If you knew, please enlighten me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: