Tuesday 8 February 2022

Dahlias

“Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” - Hans Christian Anderson

More Dahlias from the ‘Dahlia Dreams’ Exhibition. I did a post on that a couple of days ago. Have a look 👉 HERE if you are interested.

According to Wikipedia, the dahlia was declared the national flower of Mexico in 1963.

There are so many hybrids of Dahlias. Sometimes, it is difficult to tell which is which.

Here are some which I managed to get the names of.

Dahlia Akita Princess

Dahlia Dutch Explosion
Dahlia Weston Spanish Dancer. This looks very much like the Dahlia Dutch Explosion.
Dahlia Purple Fairy
Dahlia Onesta
Dahlia Neo Rot
Dahlia Salmon Runner
Dahlia Sunlady
Dahlia Electric Flash
Dahlia Chat Noir
Dahlia Berner Oberland
Dahlia Rothesay Reveller
Dahlia Red Pygmy
Dahlia Parkfreude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: