Monday 7 February 2022

Shadows

If you must walk in someone's shadow make sure it's your own. - Rasheed Ogunlaru

I was on my way to the ‘Dahlia Dreams’ exhibition in the Flower dome when this shadow of a pillar stopped me in my tracks. What a sharp, beautiful shadow of the pillar.

I was already a bit late for my 4pm slot. (Due to Covid restrictions, we had to book our visitations). Still, I stopped to take a shot of it. And while doing that, I took a few quick shots of the shadows in the open area as well, because I know that by the time I finish my visit, the shadows won’t be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: