Saturday 19 February 2022

Bromeliads

According to the signboard at the exhibition, the "popular bromeliad Guzmania is native to the Tropical Americas and epiphytic in the wild, clinging to trees or other supports for survival. What looks like the flower is in fact modified leaves called bracts. The true blooms are those nestling in the bed of bracts."

Bromeliad are hardy plants and easy to grow. Their bright colours, will brighten up the place making them great house plants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: