Tuesday 15 February 2022

Dinner With Friends

While window shopping, and wondering what to have for dinner, my friends and I came upon this eatery in the mall. It was one of many, and we didn’t even notice what was the name of the restaurant. We had a glance at the menu at the door. The food looks interesting and we decided to give it a try.

The food was reasonable. The price too. I had meant to take a picture of the restaurant, but in between the eating and the talking, all was forgotten.

Here’s what we had.

Slice beef with onions and ginger served on a hot plate.

Thai basil chicken. Minced chicken fried with chopped long beans basil leaf.
Steamed sea bass.
Long beans fried with prawns and onions.
They all went well with some rice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: