Monday 14 February 2022

The Bellamy Brothers

‘No Country Music For Old Man’ - This is another song which didn’t impress me when I first heard it. But, because it was the Bellamy Brothers, I listened to it for a few more times, and it kind of grew on me. The song is kind of sad. It talks about a bygone era, which makes me nostalgic and melancholy.

Have a listen to the song and see what you think, or how you feel - if you are not too young to know the Bellamy brothers. Listen also to their first hit - "Let Your Love Flow"

No Country Music For Old Men

The Bellamy Brothers performing ‘Let your Love Flow’ in 2012. They recorded the song in 1976. It went on to become the number 1 song on the billboard hot 100. It was also an international hit.

Let Your Love Flow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: