Friday 2 December 2022

A Passing Shower

Dark clouds were coming in fast and furious. Rain would not be far away. Will the rain last, will it be a passing shower, or will the strong wind carry the rain clouds away before it really rains?

Tropical weather is difficult to predict – especially for a small island like Singapore. The sky can be blanketed in dark clouds in a couple of minutes. And it can clear just as quickly without it raining.

In this instance, it did rain - a passing shower. Fortunately, I made it back to shelter, and stayed dry. I had just had a quick tour of the new park, hastened by falling raindrops. I had a feeling that it might rain. That was why I didn’t stay as long as I had intended at the park.

I took this on the sheltered overhead bridge. It is not clear in the picture but raindrops were falling. The overhead bridge leads to a shopping center.

This is a rooftop 'beer garden' in the shopping center. You have a clearer picture of the rain.
So, an afternoon to the park marred by the rain. Never mind. That is life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: