Friday 30 December 2022

Love The Clouds

Clouds are beautiful – to me, anyway. All clouds, regardless of shape, size or colour.

On days when I feel out of sorts or frustrated with the state of things, I look at these free flowing clouds and I don’t feel so overwhelmed any more. Looking at clouds cheers me up. I feel free.

Some photos of clouds I took on my walks.

“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water. Or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” - John Lubbock

Very true indeed!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: