Wednesday 28 December 2022

A Walk In Town

These are some photos of buildings taken while on a leisurely wander around town some time ago. I went through some streets I have never been before and saw some buildings for the first time. There were many discoveries of buildings I have heard of but do not know where exactly they are. It was a good venture out. I feel productive, adding bits of information on places to my limited geography of the place. Plus, I got my walk in.

This is the Singapore River with the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort in the distant left, and the business district on the right.

River taxis ferrying passengers along the river.
The rest of the buildings are either hotels or commercial and office buildings.
“If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.” - Ratan Tata

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: