Friday 16 December 2022

Another Day, Another Sunset

Sunsets are beautiful. Unfortunately, they are short-lived. They remind me of most things in life – beautiful, but short-lived. Maybe that’s why I always feel a wave of melancholy when I see sunsets. Even though I understand that that is the nature of things, and that the sun will rise again in the morning, that there will be another sunset tomorrow, I am still sad to see the sun set. Tomorrow is a new sun, a new day. But today is gone, lost and irretrievable. I feel emotional about that. It’s funny how the mind plays tricks on my emotions.

Anyhow, the following is another sunset in Arroyo, Malaga, Spain which I captured while I was on holiday this past summer. I saw these while tidying up my photos taken during my holidays. This should be the last of the sunset photos from the holiday.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: