Wednesday 21 December 2022

Seasons Of Bloom

‘Seasons of Bloom’ is the theme of the last floral display of this year in the Flower Dome. It marks Gardens by the Bay's tenth anniversary, and pays tribute to the various seasons of flowers that Flower Dome has brought to visitors over the past decade. It is held in conjunction with the Christmas, poinsettias display.

Some of the blooms that were displayed – in Spring, Dianthus, Digitalis, snapdragons... in Summer, Delphiniums, Zinnias, Salvia splendens... in Autumn Dahlias, Sunflowers, pansies... and in Winter, Cyclamens, Begonias and poinsettias...

I had just renewed my membership for another year. So, I thought I better go and have a look before the display ends.

Lots of vibrant, colourful flowers. It was asesome - just wonderful to see. After visiting the flower display, I had a leisurely stroll in the gardens.

Here are some photos from the displays.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: