Tuesday 6 December 2022

'Sky Mirror'

This art installation resembles a traffic mirror. But, it is actually a sculpture of stainless steel called ‘Sky Mirror’ by British-Indian sculptor Anish Mikhail Kapoor. It is installed in a lotus pond outside the ArtScience museum, along the Marina Bay Waterfront.

The image of the ‘Sky Mirror’ is reflected in the pond, and at the same time, part of the pond and its surroundings are reflected on the ‘Sky Mirror’.

Depending on where you stand and the angle you are at, you are able to see different views/reflections in the mirror. It is kind of interesting.

I was too self conscious to be seen fixated on the ‘Sky Mirror’. There are always quite a few people around in the area. I was on my way to meet my friends anyway. So, I took a few hurried shots and went on my way.

Reflections of the top of the Art Sceince Museum.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: