Friday 9 December 2022

Love The Clouds

The sky – a limitless canvas. The wind is the artist, and the clouds are the paint. The artist is always at work, painting beautiful pictures in the sky. Blink and the picture is changed.

I never get tired of watching the artist at work. Never a dull moment. In fact, it is such a pleasure watching what was going on that it lifts me out of whatever bad moods I happened to be in – every time.

The following is my observation of the artist at work on a late afternoon – another masterpiece, no less.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: