Sunday 5 February 2023

Mushrooms

I saw these mushrooms on my walk. They sprouted up after a heavy rain. This is because mushroom spores lay dormant in the ground waiting for the right conditions. When there is heavy rain, or lots of water, they will start to grow. It’s amazing how fast they grow.

These mushrooms most likely to be poisonous and not edible. As such, it is advisable not to touch them with bare hands because their spores could stick to your hands and get into the body somehow.

Mushrooms are also called toadstools. Although there are differences, the names are often used interchangeably.

If you wish to know about the differences between mushrooms and toadstools, you can have a look at this site 👉 HERE

I saw this growing on a tree. I think it is also a kind of mushroom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: