Friday 10 February 2023

Clouds

Some photos of clouds captured while out on my walks. They are all different and all very nice – so pleasing to the eyes – to my eyes anyway. The colours of the sky – various shades of blue, white and grey are all great to me. Even a dark stormy sky is beautiful to me.
This looks like little fluffy cotton balls floating in the sky.
“Clouds in the sky very much resembles the thoughts in our minds! Both changes perpetually from one second to another!” - Mehmet Murat Ildan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: