Friday 3 February 2023

Shadows

Instead of the usual trees and flowers I took on my walks, here is something different – shadows that I come across on my afternoon walk.

On this particular day, it was a bright and sun shinning day. So, there were plenty of shadows. Shadows are most sharp and beautiful when the weather is hot and dry.

The walk path was just beside a monsoon canal. You can hear the sound of flowing water.

A nicely tarred path popular with joggers, walkers and cyclists.
The sovereign invigorator of the body is exercise, and of all the exercises walking is the best. - Thomas Jeffeson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: