Friday 17 February 2023

Pergolas

I think this is what is called a Pergola. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Pergolas are outdoor structures “with an open, grid-like roof held up by columns or posts”. They don’t have walls. They can be simple structures or elaborate and stylish. The aim is to give you some protection from the elements, as well as for decorative purposes.

If need be, you can put a canopy over it. But that would take the ‘class’ off the pergola, I guess.

Nowadays, there are ‘Smart’ pergolas. Besides manually operated, they can be operated by remote control, or even through a smartphone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: