Wednesday 17 May 2023

Handiwork

I am not a handyman. But from time to time, some small things around the house need to be done. When that happens, I am forced to try my hand at it.

The silicone filling behind the kitchen sink was getting quite tacky and unsightly. So, I thought it was time to do something about it.

First, I scraped off the old silicone. Then, I filled the gap with the new silicone. One end of the scraper is supposed to help smoothen the silicone. But I had trouble working it. In the end, I just used a paper towel as recommended in the instructions in the box.

It wasn’t my best effort, but I did the job, and the area looks a lot neater now.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: