Sunday 7 May 2023

Colour Concept Application

Earlier this week, I attended an Arts Class. It’s a three days, basic course in Colour Concept Application. I learned about Concepts of Colour Theory, Painting Techniques and I created my own ‘Masterpieces’ at the end of the three day course.

The course was quite interesting, and I enjoyed it.

The instructor giving a demonstration.

Students hard at work.
Work in progress.
Here are the masterpieces I created. They are not my best efforts. There is lots of room for improvement. One step at a time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: