Monday 8 May 2023

Quips And Quirks

Life can be stressful and difficult. However, all problems will be resolved one way or another eventually. So, why brood, worry and be unhappy. It doesn’t solve anything. We will just be wasting our precious life away.

We have to be able to laugh no matter what life throws at us. Maintain a sunny disposition, and the lingering dark clouds will disperse.

Here are some humorous quips. I hope they will bring on a smile, or a chuckle. May your days be filled with laughter.

The minute you read something that you can’t understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer. - Will Rogers

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today. - Laurence Peter

Anyone who goes to see a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined. - Samuel Goldwyn

I phoned my dad to tell him I had stopped smoking. He called me a quitter. - Steven Pearl

When you are in the light, everything follows you, but when you enter into the dark, even your own shadow doesn’t follow you. - Unknown

We’d all vote for the best man, but he’s never a candidate. - Will Rogers

What a terrible time people have trying to have a good time. - Unknown

I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue all the time. - Unknown

My toughest fight was with my first wife. - Muhammad Ali

The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp. - Terry Pratchett

It is frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions. - Unknown

The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: