Thursday 11 May 2023

Tulipmania - Part 3

There was quite a crowd at the Tulips display at the Flower Dome on the day that I was there. I can see that people were awed by the display. There were quite a few photography enthusiasts who came complete with tripods and some mean looking cameras. Most were just posing and photographing with their phone cameras.
There are about 30 varieties of tulips at the Tulipmania floral display. I managed to get the names of some of the varieties. Tulipa Brishbane
Tulipa Britt
Tulipa Flaming 'Agrass'
Tulipa 'Go Go Red'
Tulipa March
Tulipa 'Miss Elegance'
Tulipa Oxford
Tulipa Pretty Woman
Tulipa White Librastar
These, I didn't managed to get the names of.
Tulipmania: Origins of the Tulip is on from now till 21 May 2023 at the Flower Dome. Admission charges apply.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: