Tuesday 16 May 2023

A Dip In The Pool

It would seem the El Nino effect is making its presence felt here. The past few days have been very hot. Although it was only 34C, it felt a lot hotter than that. I guess the humidity of over 82% has something to do with why it felt warmer than it was. Last Saturday, the mercury went up to 37C – a record high in 40 years.

On such days, a dip in the pool is most refreshing.

This is the pool in the sports stadium near my place. I go there twice a week at about 1pm. That is the period when the pool is most quiet, which is great for me.

It is forecasted that there will be rain in the next few days. That would cool things down a bit, and with a bit of luck, maybe the heat wave will be behind us.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: