Monday 22 May 2023

Wacky Humour

Laughter is our reflex to something that tickles our funny bone, our reflex to something which we find amusing. It is when we find, or see the humour – in a joke, an action or a situation. And it doesn’t matter if you revel in the coarsest puns or the raunchiest jokes.

Whatever humour works for you, it is great. The important thing is to have a sense of humour. And not to lose your sense of humour no matter how tough life gets.

Enjoy this week’s selection of humour! Have a great week!

Lawyers enjoy a little mystery, you know. Why, if everybody came forward and told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth straight out, we should all retire to the workhouse. - Dorothy L. Sayers

I have learned two very important lessons in my life. I don’t remember the first one, but the second one is to write everything down. - Unknown

Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate. - Charles M. Schulz

All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it. - H. L. Mencken

Trying to be happy accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body. - George Carlin

I think crime pays. The hours are good, you meet a lot of interesting people, you travel a lot. - Woody Allen

Life is not so bad if you have plenty of luck, a good physique, and not too much imagination. - Christopher Isherwood

For misdirected love, the attainment of its object is, indeed, the best cure; but it cures as the guillotine cures headache. - Ivan Panin

Journalist say a thing that they know isn’t true, in the hope that if they keep on saying it long enough it will be true. - Arnold Bennett

Love, the quest; marriage, the conquest; divorce, the inquest. - Helen Rowland

I was depressed... I was suicidal. As a matter of fact, I would have killed myself but I was in analysis with a strict Freudian and if you kill yourself they make you pay for the sessions you miss. - Woody Allen

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man – there’s your diamond in the rough. - Larry David

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: