Friday 19 May 2023

Cloudspotting

Clouds in the sky fascinates me. I enjoy watching the different formations, the colours and their movements in the sky.

Clouds are basically water vapour – if you don’t already know. As the water vapour goes higher in the sky, they mixed with bits of dust, ice or sea salt making them look like fluffy cotton. When the clouds get too heavy, they will fall to earth as rain.

“Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” - Paulo Coelho

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: