Tuesday 20 August 2024

Bukit Canberra

Bukit Canberra is an integrated sports and community hub. The hub houses facilities including an indoor sports hall, the largest gym in Singapore and two swimming pools – one sheltered and one outdoor. It also houses a polyclinic, a senior care centre, and a childcare center.

There is also a hawker centre, and several parks nearby. The train station and a shopping mall are five minutes away. All in all, the hub is very convenient for the residents in the area and also for others to get to.

I was there recently with a friend for dinner at the hawker center. It was my first visit to the hub. After dinner, my friend, who lives in the area, gave me a tour of the place. I noticed there is also a cafe and a restaurant in the hub.

According to my friend, the pools and the sports hall are always very busy.

A shopping mall near by.
From the train station. The hub is not very visible in the photo.
A hawker center with lots of open space. Very airy and comfortable.
Interesting creations using used shuttlecocks.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: