Wednesday 14 August 2024

The Window Seat

When flying, I prefer an aisle seat – especially if it is a long flight. It is more convenient if I had to get up and go for a pee. And I always needed to go at least once. I feel terrible to have to inconvenience the other passengers in the row. I don’t mind it so much if I am on the aisle seat and have to get up to make way for the other passengers. It gives me the opportunity to stretch myself.

The window seat is good for those who can sleep on the plane and those who do not need to go to the toilet often. Anyway, I always asked for an aisle seat. But sometimes none is available and there is nothing I can do about it.

Here are some photos from the window of an airplane taken during one of my recent flights. I didn't capture anything spectacular.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: