Wednesday 7 August 2024

Goodbye Benalmadena

My last post from Benalmadena, Spain before heading to the airport for my flight home to Singapore. Goodbye Benalmadena. See you next time. It has been a lovely six weeks of homestay holidays.

Benalmadena is a lovely, laid-back sleepy old town of retirement homes and holiday makers. Just my kind of place for a holiday. It would be a lot nicer if I speak Spanish.

Here’s a summary of my holidays in pictures – some of the attractions in Benalmadena.

The day and night views from Roger’s apartment. In the distance is the Mount Calamorro.

Arroyo de la Miel center.
A ‘hop on, hop off’ city-sightseeing bus.
There used to have this tram going around the city too. But, perhaps not many people used them. Now, you see them only down by the Marina area.
Park of the Doves – a big park and attraction in Benalmadena
The Costa del Sol – Spain’s most popular destination where the beach and sun beckons.
The Benalmadena Marina which is amongst the world best.
The Malaga Ferris Wheel at the Marina.
Cable car to take you up Mount Calamorro where you can have a panoramic view of the town and the sea below.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: