Tuesday 13 August 2024

A Balcony With A View

I was going through my holiday photos, and there is this folder with shots from Roger’s balcony of Mount Calamorro, and the skyline of Benalmadena. That’s also where the sun sets. Sometimes, I get to see a spectacular sunset when there is a play of the dying sun rays on the clouds. I have seen a couple of the impressive displays in previous years. But, I wasn’t so lucky this year.

It is a nice view from the balcony, whether it is in the morning, day or night. Here are a few shots of the Benalmadena skyline taken over several days.

On most summer days, it is a cloudless, clear blue sky.

Some days, it can be cloudy, with the clouds covering the tip of Mount Calamorro.
A hazy day.
A clear view of the sun setting behind the mountains.
Evening skies.
Lights from the villages on the mountain sight. Very beautiful.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: