Sunday 11 August 2024

Thought of the Day

So, I am back from my six weeks home-stay holiday in Malaga, Spain. It was a pleasant six weeks. Now, I am back to reality and trying to settle down into my routine again. It is tiring to travel. That is why I am not keen on travelling. It is all right for short trips and travelling with friends or with someone. But, in life, some journeys have to be taken alone.

Anyway, here’s a ‘Thought of the Day’ for you.

"Anything that annoys you is teaching you patience. Anyone who abandons you is teaching you how to stand up on your own two feet. Anything that angers you is teaching you forgiveness and compassion. Anything that has power over you is teaching you how to take your power back. Anything you hate is teaching you unconditional love. Anything you fear is teaching you courage to overcome your fear. Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go." - Jackson Kiddard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: