Wednesday 28 August 2024

Flowers

Some photos of flowers from my visit to the ‘Impressions of Monet’ flower display. If you had seen my post yesterday, you would agree that the flower display w​as quite impressive.

"Impressions of Monet" flower display

These were taken with a cell phone camera, so they might not be the best. However, some of them turned out quite nicely.

With the help of Google lens, I am able to identify the flowers. If there are any errors, do let me know.

Hydrangeas

Marigolds
Spider flowers
Anthurium lily
Calla lily
Day lily
Rose lily
Peruvian lily
“Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.” - Unknown

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: