Saturday 25 April 2020

All Puns Intended

Some humour are straight forward. You see, or hear them and you burst out laughing. Some humour are more subtle. You need a second or two, to see the humour.

Puns are such examples. A pun is a joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.

The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground. - Unknown

I have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it. - Unknown

Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy. - Unknown

A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months. - Unknown

I’ve failed the mathematics test so many times, I lost count. - Unknown

As we understand it, the surest way to make a living by the pen is to raise pigs. - Robert Elliott Gonzales

Deafness is getting to be quite a problem for me lately. I never thought I’d hear myself say that. - Unknown

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough. - Unknown

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it. - Unknown

A will is a dead giveaway. - Unknown

I relish the fact that you’ve mustard the strength to ketchup to me. - Unknown

I’m inclined to be laid back. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Blogger ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: