Saturday 4 April 2020

Of Quips and Quirks

Without laughter, life would be intolerable. Where there is laughter, there is joy and happiness. Laughing faces do not mean that there is no sorrow! It means that people have the ability to deal with their sorrows! It means that instead of wallowing in self-pity and moaning about their ills, people are able to rise above their problems.

Enjoy this selection of quips. And may your weekend be filled with laughter.

A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one. - Mae West

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. - Jennifer Unlimited

Do not disturb, I’m disturbed enough already. - Unknown

Age mellows some people; others it makes rotten. - Unknown

Guys are like dogs. They keep coming back. Ladies are like cats. Yell at a cat one time...they're gone. - Lenny Bruce

Everyone hates me because I’m paranoid. - Unknown

All men are idiots, and I married their king. - Unknown

In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first. - George Carlin

If you keep refilling your glass of wine before it’s empty, you are technically only having one glass of wine. It’s science. - Unknown

A lot of drugs are used by folks who think if you tinker with an empty head you can get it going. - Frank A. Clark

Everyone loses hair, but men do it better – faster, earlier, and more extensively. - Unknown

I am told to just be myself, but as much as I have practised the impression, I am still no good at it. - Robert Brault

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: