Friday 3 April 2020

Carl's Jr.

Fast food is not very healthy, and I don’t eat a lot of them. However, occasionally, I do crave for some fried chicken or a burger. On this occasion, my friend and I were wandering in the Funan mall, when it was time to eat. My friend suggested Carl’s Junior. I hadn’t heard of them till then. So, I thought, yes why not, have something different. Give them a try and see how they compare to the other burger joints.

I have since learned that Carl's Jr. is an American fast food restaurant chain with more than 3,600 franchises all over the world. Apparently, they have seven outlets in Singapore.

My friend and I had the Angus Beef Burger, one of the house specialities, fries and colas.

Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola, or sodas is the other thing which I hardly do, but crave once in a while. Somehow the cola goes very well with the chicken or burger. I consider a fast food meal every now and then as pampering myself.

My friend’s opinion of Carl’s Jr. was that all things – quality and price considered, Carl’s Jr. has the best value burger meals. Although I don’t eat as many burgers as my friend, I have to say that I agree with him. There are nicer burgers, but they are also way more expensive than what they are worth. Then there are cheaper ones, but the quality and quantity is not there. Carl's Jr Burgers bridges these two classes of burgers.

One thing to take note is that, this is the comparison of burgers here. Maybe things are a bit different overseas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, humour and quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: