Tuesday 22 December 2020

Flowers

Words don't flow today. So, here are some pictures of flowers from the Flower Dome for you. As they say, "A picture paints a thousand words."

Unfortunately, there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to my knowledge of flowers. However, I will endeavour to improve my knowledge in that area. Meanwhile, where possible, I have named the flowers. If you know the names of any of these flowers, do enlighten me.

The following three flowers are Dahlias. However, there are many varieties/species of Dahlias, and I am not able to tell you what these are.

Don’t strew me with roses after I'm dead. When Death claims the light of my brow, no flowers of life will cheer me. Instead, you may give me my roses now! - Thomas F. Healey

A rose for Thomas F. Healey.

Do not hurry. You are only here for a short visit. So be sure to stop and smell the flowers. - Walter Hagen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: