Wednesday 23 December 2020

My Daily Walk

The end of the year is rainy season in Singapore. The sky is usually dull/grey/overcast. Sometimes, it pours. Sometimes, it drizzles on and off throughout the day, and sometimes it drizzles continuously for a day, or two. But this year, there hasn't been a lot of rain, and there have been days when it is actually quite warm.

Anyway, weather permitting, I will still take my daily walk. Sometimes, I take a brolly with me, if the sky is looking like it might rain.

Some snap shots taken on my walk. There is dredging work going on. I think they are deepening the canal.
A lone otter. Otters using go about in a group or a family unit. So, it is rather strange to see this one on its own.
These look like yellow bell flowers, but I don't think they are yellow bells.
Walked past this tree, before I doubled back again, because something caught my eyes.
A bud in the early stage of blooming. I couldn't see any fully bloom flowers.
These, I guess would be the fruits. I have no idea what this plant is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: