Saturday 19 December 2020

Sarcasm

Another weekend. There are not many weekends left of this year! Many will be happy to see the end of 2020!

Meanwhile, here’s some humour to help bring a chuckle or a smile to your face. I hope you enjoy this week’s selection of sarcastic remarks. Take a note of the ones you like. You might have some use for them later on.

Have a great weekend!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

His enemies might have said before that he talked rather too much; but now he has occasional flashes of silence, that make his conversation perfectly delightful. - Sydney Smith

I see no point in arguing with you. You do a fine job of proving your complete ignorance on your own. - Unknown

Ahhh. A man with a sharp wit. Someone ought to take it away from him before he cuts himself. - Peter Da Silva

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill

My silence doesn’t mean I agree with your statement … it’s just that the level of your ignorance has rendered me speechless. - Unknown

I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure. - Clarence Darrow

The trouble ain’t that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain’t distributed right. - Mark Twain

His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork. - Mae West

I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn’t it. - Groucho Marx

He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more. - P. G. Wodehouse

I’ll always cherish the original misconception I had of you. - Unknown

He was a self-made man who owed his lack of success to nobody. - Joseph Heller

I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would be an affront to your intelligence. - George Bernard Shaw

Looking at yourself in a mirror isn’t exactly a study of life. - Lauren Bacall

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid. - Unknown

Mom always tell me if I can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything at all. And some people wonder why I’m so quiet around them. - Unknown

I would explain it to you, but your brain would explode. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: